Saturday 11 February 2012

SAFE HOUSE

Last night I watched Safe House starring the amazingly talented Denzel Washington (who I just love) and some other people...whom I vaguely recall. Safe house is mostly shot in Cape Town and throughout the movie amazing references are made to our beautiful county...from Green point stadium to our very own local grape the Pinotage. As a South African this movie is soo cool to watch..To hear Denzel saying he's going to Langa Township just makes you want to jump on your chair for joy and the movie generously showcases the beauty that is Cape Town.
If for no other reason watch this movie just to see Denzel yet again completely immerse himself and become the role..
Unfortunately like most of you I did not know he was in town at the time of the shoot, therefore I missed the great opportunity to stalk him..and the opportunity of being an extra on the movie.."girl on street" would have suited me just fine. 
Enough said..go watch it.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oWzTOoOpFa8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. All your comments are welcome and appreciated. Leave a link to your blog or website and I'll be sure to visit.
Laters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...