Saturday 25 August 2012

Beaded bliss


I love colour, bright beautiful and oh so summer-ry pop your eyes out colour!
The focus of this look is definitely the bright Zara neckpiece...I knew immediately I saw it that I had to have it. It has the perfect mixture of yellow and turquoise beads.

I didn't want to wear the beads with a dark top so I wore an orange vest which goes great with beads. The black skirt is a tulip shaped skirt, that gives the appropriate amount of added hips. This skirt is from a Marion and Lindie collection and is one of my best buys.









You asked me to share my outfit details..there you go!

Top- Mr Price
Skirt - Marion and Lindi
Necklace- Zara
Shoes- Zoom
Bag- Woolworths

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment :) I can't seem to find you on my followers list though? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these colors! They look really great on you. Zara has some great accessories!

    <3


    Niki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really adore the colours of Your look ! Fantastic necklace :) Kiss x

    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, lovely lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    kisses

    http://afrovaidosas.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. All your comments are welcome and appreciated. Leave a link to your blog or website and I'll be sure to visit.
Laters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...