Wednesday 19 December 2012

PEPLUM PRINT















I am loving the long summer days, filled with laziness and way too long lunches...it’s just what I need at this time of the year.
Dressing for summer is a lot of fun for me, all the florals and the pastels and the neons are bound to come out to play.
I am always dressing to be comfortable and to be cool because it’s so hot. I have also been swapping my heels for flats a lot more lately.

Soon I'll be in the EC with my family; what I'm really looking forward to is the beach, the smell of the sea, the sand between my toes...

This look was one of such summer day looks with florals and laziness...I am wearing a peplum skirt with a green floral print, teamed up with a very light blue cardigan and my favourite Zara beaded neckpiece.
I’m not really an accessories person, I can wear a look with not a single accessory but I can’t seem to resist the statement neckpiece trend.  

Stay cool, and happy holidays!
About the outfit:
-          Peplum skirt- Jo Borkett
-          Cardigan - Woolworths
-          Bag- Sissy Boy
-          Neckpiece- Zara

10 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit :) love the bag and the necklace, looking so cute :) lovely blog you got

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look! love your flats:))keep in touch dear:)) happy weekend! also, I have a new post now and would love to know your opinion on it!!

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice look! maybe you want to read my new post? I invite :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the combination of print and the blue.

    onecurator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!!!

    Happy Holidays, my love :*

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh stunning outfit dear! You are forever looking stunning, love it!

    http://clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. All your comments are welcome and appreciated. Leave a link to your blog or website and I'll be sure to visit.
Laters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...