Tuesday 1 January 2013

New year's day picnic

Happy New Year all. This is the year to make our dreams a reality. I hope you entered the the new year on a high note.
I had a low key new year's eve with my boyfriend..dinner, lots of wine nothing too hectic. I'll post pics later, I'm struggling with downloading them from the camera.

I wore this outfit on new years day for a picnic at the Walter Sisulu Botanical Gardens. It was a hot and lovely day until that all suddenly changed and we got seriously rained on. Before the rain it was a wonderful day of lazing around and sipping champagne.

I was so excited to wear this yellow blouse. Its a recent acquisition from my aunt's thrift store and I paid a ridiculous R20 for it. Its made from chiffon and its buttons go all the way up. Love love love at first site.
The blouse is probably too dressy for a picnic but I just couldn't wait to wear it ( : so I wore it.

I paired the blouse with an A line skirt from Forever New, a Princess Tam Tam scarf and my cute black pumps.

I'll post the new years eve outfit soon.






























About the outfit:
- Skirt- Forever New
- Blouse- Thrift store
- Head Scarf- Princess Tam Tam
- Black Pumps- La Boutique

5 comments:

  1. Love the outfit and gosh your hair is flawless :) loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello and a happy happy new year...just saw your blog and i just love it. just followed you would you like to follow me back???
    http://tcompah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog, is beautiful!!!! check out my blog: http://thatsloverobyblog.blogspot.it/ and follow me??????
    xo xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. All your comments are welcome and appreciated. Leave a link to your blog or website and I'll be sure to visit.
Laters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...