Saturday 19 January 2013

The sports jacket..

Hi lovely readers,

This look today is inspired by sports wear. Since I'm not a very sporty person I tried to bring a lady like feel to the look. I was trying to create a contrast between sports wear and my usual high heeled, girl looks. 

This baseball jacket is so comfortable and I really enjoyed wearing it. I paired the jacket with Jeans and pretty heels.









About the look:
- Jacket- Mr Price
- Jeans- Edgars
- Heels- Guess
- Sling bag- Aldo

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I've just discover you blog, and I love it!
    I think your style is amazing, I'd like us to stay in touch:)
    ould you like to follow each other?

    www.ladyparisienne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. tha tbag is all awesomeness!!Could you please consider following each other? I think you could totally like my blog it is worth a look! www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/shineonbyandrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job, this outfit looks great !!
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. All your comments are welcome and appreciated. Leave a link to your blog or website and I'll be sure to visit.
Laters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...