Friday 22 March 2013

Camo and Sequins

Hello dear readers, I know I have been MIA yet again. A lot has been happening, taking me away from blogging.

I wore this look to the Hospice night of the stars fashion show on Human rights day. The fashion show was raising money for Hospice; more than a 100 celebrities donated their time and dared to cat walk for top designers like David Tlale, KLUK CGDT, and Black coffee down the longest runway I have ever seen. Celebrities like Somizi, Khanyi and Kuli Roberts were very entertaining; all in all it was good fun for a great cause.  The clothes were fabulous, David Tlale showed his New York fashion show collection and I fell hard for the Loin Cloth and Ashes lady like dresses.

What I wore:
This look look blends two trends together; sequins or as I like to call it the "bling bling" trend and the grungy military trend. I adore the comfortable military boots, and the camouflage shirt is a studded  stunner. 

Hope you like this look.













 About the look:
- Shirt- Mr P
- Dress- Jo Borkett
- Boots- Edgars
- Clutch- Mr P


8 comments:

  1. You can check my blog out here: http://thickfitandfabulous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thulisa Mkhencele has left a new comment on your post "Camo and Sequins":

      You've killed it gal, period!!! That shirt and boots are smashin ... they are really doin it for me. Beautiful ensemble.

      Thanks for the lovely comment...deleted it by mistake.

      Delete
  2. I love your clutch and your boots! You are pretty x

    ♡ E.
    http://machachu.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it , would you like to follow each other www.lovemeski101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So HOT! Love the military and how you have fabulously paired it with sequins. Stunning dear.

    http://clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course, I follow you, Pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. All your comments are welcome and appreciated. Leave a link to your blog or website and I'll be sure to visit.
Laters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...