Sunday 28 April 2013

My birthday month

April is my favorite month; 1: because its my birthday month and 2: because I usually get a lot of gifts during this month and 3: because its the month after my engagement month.  Whats not to love?
It has been such a wonderful month, not only was it my bday on the 18th but most of my friends were also born in April so its been a continuous celebration. One of my very good friends got married on the 27th of April..what a beautiful wedding it was..

I wore this outfit to a birthday lunch, the weather is still warm with a little chill in the air just to remind us not to get too comfortable because Winter is not far off.




 
About the look|
Skirt|Christopher Strong|Boots|Edgars|T-shirt|Nike|Bag|Aldo

10 comments:

  1. I'm glad this is a good month for you! I really love that skirt.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, it's really great combination, your look is very inspiring :) April is a beautiful month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy b! Great outfit, amazing!!

    ninafashionshow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the combination of sporty and elegant pieces!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect combination, uv nailed it! Love the toughness those boots and the belt bring but not overwhelming the elegance and playfulness other pieces bring - colours are on spot as well. tnx for the wonderful post!!!

    http://thickfitandfabulous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a new post up on Turbans and I have refered my readers to your turban tutorial you posted in December. The tutorial was handy for me too. Tnx

    http://thickfitandfabulous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the refferal. I will definately check your post out.

      Delete
  7. Hi! I found you in Chicisimo and I absolutely love your style!! I also have a fashion blog with many readers from all over the world and I would like to upload at least one picture of each country that reads me, one of them is South Africa, of course! So I was wondering If I could use your pictures there Here is the link in case you wanna check it. I hope you say yes as many girls have done already. Would be really cool! http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. All your comments are welcome and appreciated. Leave a link to your blog or website and I'll be sure to visit.
Laters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...