Friday 10 May 2013

SCANDAL..a.k.a The Fixer

My latest tv series obsession is Scandal a.k.a. The fixer in South Africa. I haven't been this hooked on a show since The walking dead. The plot revolves around Olivia Pope an attorney running a crisis management firm that "fixes" problems from Murder to kidnapping and stealing classified government intelligence. In the mix of all the drama, Olivia is also in-love with the president of the USA who is married with children.

The show was created by Shonda Rhimes who also created Greys Anatomy. The acting and writing are both brilliant and captivating. Kerry Washington plays Olivia and is giving the performance of her life.
I am totally crushing on Olivia Pope; she's a dedicated workaholic with perfect hair and glowing skin..wonder who does her makeup...her ex boyfriend is the president of the USA and  she goes home every night to an all white apartment *Sigh*
Bellamy Young plays Melli the scorned, yet dutiful wife of the president. She is ambitious and will do anything to stay in the white house..even stay in a loveless marriage. Bellamy's performance is reverting and you just cant help but love both the wife and the mistress.

Eeeeehh...and the guy they are fighting over?...is not worth mentioning.

 The Fixer season 2 starts on M-NET Monday the 8th of May at 20:30.

Olivia Pope- the fixer...the mistress
































The first Lady..the wife Mellie 








































The stylish Kerry Washington in Miu Miu earlier this year at the Golden Globles



2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this show, but I keep hearing such amazing things about it!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen this show.. Shame on me. I am obsessed with Supernatural again. This is my second time I watch it all over again. Time to start watching something new I guess.
    Good job here.
    Let me know if you'd like to follow each other?
    Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. All your comments are welcome and appreciated. Leave a link to your blog or website and I'll be sure to visit.
Laters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...