Sunday 14 July 2013

Metallics and knits

The metallic trend can at times look too futuristic and robotic. I wanted to try it but still look like myself, and not as if I jumped out of a star wars episode. I was inspired by Riri's look below, but I put my own spin on it.
I did metallic on the shoes, a bit on the bag and the neck piece; I added a knit top for the Jo'burg cold and I kept to the boyfriend jeans.  Hope you enjoy it.












































































ABOUT THE LOOK|BOYFRIEND JEANS|WOOLIES|JERSEY|JO BORKETT|METALLIC HEELS|CALL IT SPRING|CLUTCH|STEVE MADDEN




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. All your comments are welcome and appreciated. Leave a link to your blog or website and I'll be sure to visit.
Laters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...