Saturday 8 March 2014

Weekend wear

Weekend Wear

I have been dying to wear my Lupita Nyong'o inspired head band.  It was gifted to me by Simple Bridal a wedding and special occasion online store. I love their jewelry and  hair accessories because they can be worn with everyday outfits like this head band. I was very pleased to have something pretty on my hair, since there is barely any hair left since the big chop.

Do visit their online store and see if you can get something pretty and sparkly at a great price. 

Skirt| Zara| Waterfall Jacket| Woolworths| T-Shirt| Mr Price| Head band| Simple Bridal| Booties| Nine West| Transparent Clutch bag| Vibes 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. All your comments are welcome and appreciated. Leave a link to your blog or website and I'll be sure to visit.
Laters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...