Tuesday 17 January 2012

FASHION IS

 "..everybody has a heaven, I feel in heaven when I'm making films...do something you love and you'll never work a day in your life.."- Morgan Freeman 
This is an extract from his Golden globe acceptance speech. I felt inspired when I heard him, and I considered my heaven.

Fashion is art.
It is a story of sorrow or a joyful tale of romance.
Fashion is weird, impractical, full of pain and not so plain.
Fashion is happiness, it is laughter, a burst of colour, a dream.
It is dark and daring, it is sad, emotive, provocative
Fashion is youthful and innocent and in love with vintage.
It is mesmerising, it's beauty hypnotic, inexplicable.
It is flawless, celebrates the imperfect but tolerates no imperfections. 
Fashion is loud, insane, angelic yet devilish.
Fashion is sensitive, vulnerably and heedless.
It is all colours, it is all textures. It flows in all directions and it is everywhere..  
Fashion is love.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. All your comments are welcome and appreciated. Leave a link to your blog or website and I'll be sure to visit.
Laters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...