Saturday 7 April 2012

Hand me the turban..

The turban is still my favorite head gear. Luckily for me, its still hot for autumn and winter 2012. Its especially useful for those damn bad hair days. The turban brings effortless chic to any look...whether you are wearing a dress, jeans, or a shorts.
My phylosophy when it comes to turbans is the brighter and bolder the scarf the bettter.

In this look I wore one of my favourite dresses, the material makes it appear as if your body does not have a single imperfection. The colour is quite gloriously yellow. My turban is printed in black hearts and is really a lot less bolder than the dress but I feel works well with it. 

The dress is from Zara, the black sling bag is Aldo and the lovely scarf worn as a turban is Mr Price.





2 comments:

  1. Woow! Nice colour and the dress is so lovely!

    Follow each other?

    http://kukamaria.blogspot.pt/

    Kisses *CB*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I agree lets follow each other. You can either join my site or follow via blog loving. Will do the same. *Kisses*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. All your comments are welcome and appreciated. Leave a link to your blog or website and I'll be sure to visit.
Laters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...