Friday 10 August 2012

GRAZIA SA..

When I first saw Grazia SA on the magazine stands, the cover plastered with a glossy photo of Jenifer Lopez, I thought "Oh no, another gossip magazine". 
They (Grazians) call themselves a fashion and news weekly; so driven only by the word "fashion" in that statement, I bought a copy...and every other weekly copy since then.. 

I, like many frown upon gossip/ celebrity news magazines because I feel  I am an intelligent woman who wants to be stimulated and inspired by the magazine I read, and should not be patronized or underestimated. 
I have little interest in the lives of "celebrities", with that said I do have a healthy appetite for the highlights of  who wore what and who did what scandalous thing in tinsel town.  

Grazia is quite classy; with an acceptable amount of gossip, and a whole lot of fashion in a bite size offering, making it easy for me to part with my R20. 

You can expect updates on the latest fashion trends, exactly where to buy the trends and some very impressive fashion spreads with local fashion.

If you are a fashion lover, but don't have the time to go through pages and pages of thick maga-books because you actually have a life?..then Grazia is for you. Short and sweet. The best thing in SA since Glamour. Visit the fab team at http://www.graziadaily.co.za/ and get your copy every Friday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. All your comments are welcome and appreciated. Leave a link to your blog or website and I'll be sure to visit.
Laters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...