Friday 21 September 2012

Office Chic..

I felt like putting a little color and drama to my at the office look. I tried not to go too far.
I try to have a little fun when dressing up for the office...This blue blazer is the perfect way to do just that. The bright blue color is so much fun and the I just can't have enough of the peplum cut. The jacket is also very light and therefore perfect for summer. I paired the jacket with my favorite nine west blue heels..

I bought this jacket at a thrift store for R200, I was happy for days after this purchase. I completed the look with this lovely beaded neckpiece from Lovisa. 








About the outfit:
- Skirt- H&M
- Shoes- 9west
- Blazer- No name store in East London (R200)...I did the happy dance when I got this blazer for that price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. All your comments are welcome and appreciated. Leave a link to your blog or website and I'll be sure to visit.
Laters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...