Sunday 30 September 2012

Daytime Bralet.


The nice thing about the bralet is that you can wear it as an out-a garment..showing off a little bit of skin without having the perfect abs. Its the perfect summer piece..I'm definitely considering wearing it as beach wear.  The bralet also known as the Bratop is a reinterpretation of the corset without the uncomfortable wires.

I think the perfect way to wear the bralet is with a high waisted bikini bottom at the beach. The Bratop is also gorgeous in a floral print or a neon color depending on which trend you want to wear. I am personally going to search for one in a colorful print pattern. 










About the outfit:

Shoes- Aldo
Skirt- Mango
Corset Top- Forver new

3 comments:

  1. Nice outfit and nice blog!
    I'm now following you!
    Follow me back if you want in:
    frontlow.blogspot.com.es
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is chic, very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Busi its Thula Sindi..came across a photo of you in one of my twist dresses on your blog.you looked really great,your taste is impressive.anyway please email me on thulasindi@gmail.com,id like to extend an invitation for you and a partner to my show at Africa Fashion Week 27 oct

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. All your comments are welcome and appreciated. Leave a link to your blog or website and I'll be sure to visit.
Laters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...