Wednesday 26 September 2012

COVER STAR B ON ELLE SA


You may not think it, but this is big. Bigger than getting a reality tv show deal.

I am talking about Bonang on the cover of ELLE SA.  When I first saw the cover it didn't click immediately how rare it is for local starts to be on the cover of Elle..Its especially rare for a black local star. 
The last copy of Elle SA I have with a black woman on the cover had international supermodel Alek Wek.. 

So well done Elle, and I'm certain the sales numbers won't drop.. a popular excuse used by  some international mags for not putting black stars on their covers.
And bravo B..not my favourite photo of her but she is donning Louis Vuitton head to toe..making her the envy of every girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. All your comments are welcome and appreciated. Leave a link to your blog or website and I'll be sure to visit.
Laters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...