Thursday 29 November 2012

THE SEARCH FOR PERFECTION

There are a couple of pieces of clothing that I am looking for but can’t seem to find anywhere. These include the perfect Maxi skirt: It’s flowy, yellow or green and long...the perfect leather jacket: It has fabulously high shoulders, the sleeves are three quarter and it has a biker streak.

There are certainly similar pieces out there but they are not exactly as I imagined in my head.

New to the list is a pair of high waisted shorts. The picture is clear in my head, these dream shorts are in floral print or any sorbet colour, go high above the waist and aren't too short. The tailoring is perfect, such that all imperfections are hidden...

Everything I found in the stores has been either too short or the waist not high enough. Forever New has some great shorts for ladies with petite frames.

So imagine my delight when I found a pair of high waisted long hipster pants that didn't quite work as pants on me; I knew immediately their fate was sealed and they were be chopped short.
I didn’t want to mess them up so I got a seamstress to cut them for me. These may not be my dream pair of shorts but they will have to do for now...

I bought the pants at Mr Price and as per usual the pricing was fabulous and I didn’t feel guilty at all defacing them.
And the search for perfection continues...











 
About the outfit:

- Shorts- Mr Price
- Tank- Sissy Boy
- Shoes- La Boutique

19 comments:

  1. you look stunning!!! lurv ur hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love ure shorts :)
    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look!! love the flats:)) thank you so much dear:)) I am now following you too on GFC!!:) also, I have a new post now and would love to know your opinion on it!!

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look lovely in this colour contrasting outfit!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. For the flowy skirt, try ASOS! I saw some great leather jackets a while ago (you'll probably end up splurging for this one) but I can't remember where, sorry...

    Anyways, love your shorts! Such a great color!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love your Outfit :)... What about following each other ? I´m follwong you allready #39
    Hope you do the same :)
    Sandra
    sunkissedlovechild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much dear:)) I am now following you too on GFC!!:) would you like to also follow each other on twitter, facebook and bloglovin?? let me know darling:))

    Leono
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate when you're looking for something specific and you can't seem to find the right piece. This outfit is beautiful. I really love those shorts!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohh Im so jealous...such a beautiful weather you have!

    Nice and colorful outfit

    Have a beautiful day

    http://cisarovenovesaty.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved your shoes and shorts, so colorful and lovely:)
    thank you for your comment on my blog by the way:)
    kisses
    http://styleglaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colors n' prints put together! *Besos*
    Http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. All your comments are welcome and appreciated. Leave a link to your blog or website and I'll be sure to visit.
Laters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...