Thursday 13 December 2012

LIEBSTER AWARD



I'm so excited that two special bloggers I follow nominated me for a Leibster blog award.  Blogger Rolana from http://www.ohsewfashion.com and Maria from  http://www.imavintagebee.blogspot.com are the lovely two blogger who tagged me.

The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It’s a fun way for new bloggers to put themselves out there.


The rules are as follows:

·       Post 11 random facts about yourself
·       Answer 11 questions from the person who tagged you
·       Tag 11 blogs with under 200 followers, and no tag back..although I'm only tagging 8 fabulous blogs

·       Create 11 new questions for who you tag


My 11 RANDOM FACTS:

v  I always feel like the tallest girl in the room...I used to feel weird about it, until I learnt to appreciate the advantages of long legs J

v  I'm the eldest of 4.

v  My day job is being a banker.

v  I love potatoes, in any shape or form…Baked, mashed, fried...

v  I would trade food for shoes...but I’m lucky that’s not a choice I have to make.

v  I need my black berry with me all the time...I guess I have FOMO (fear of missing out)

v  I read book 2(50 shades darker) of 50 shades of Grey in 6 days.

v   I'm addicted to the tv series The walking dead..

v   I'm quite shy.


v Applying foundation is still an enigma to me.

v   I feel naked without mascara






ROLANA’S QUESTIONS:

What is your dream job?

ü  Editor of Vogue Italia...watch out Franca!

 What is the reason behind your blog name?

ü  It is a documentary of my fashion dream and I'm silly enough to think people care.


Going to an island, what are the 3 beauty products you would take?

ü  Facial wipes…Gotta keep those pores clean, Mascara...my eyes just look better with it on, and Lipgloss because a world or island with no lip gloss is not worth living in...

Favourite way to spend your free time?

ü  Shopping and then blogging about the new clothes J 

If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?

ü  I would wish for Alexander McQueen’s ability to make fabulous clothes, a day with Michael Jackson and Carrie Bradshaw's shoe collection. 


 Favorite item of clothing in your wardrobe?

ü  My tux blazer from H&M, it goes with everything.

If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?

ü  Paris


 Favorite place to shop?

ü  Online stores; I'm soo over malls.

 Lipstick or lipgloss... and what's your favourite colour?

ü  Definitely lipgloss, Pink

Who is your favourite fashion designer?

ü  Thula Sindi for his practical clothes, and Eli Saab for his fantasy, princessy clothes.

What do you think of my blog?

ü  I love you blog, I love that you are a fashion designer. Your style is unique and daring.


MARIA’S QUESTIONS:

If you could change your name, what would it be?
ü  Africa or Milan...

What's your favorite song lyrics from your favorite song?
ü  Man in the mirror by MJ...

What would be the food that you can eat every 
single day for the rest of your life?
ü  Potatoes and pasta

 Adele or Katy Perry? Why?
ü  Adele, No explanation needed..She's amazing.

What's the best thing about blogging?
ü  Expressing yourself in your own domain, without forcing anyone to take note.

Where is your dream vacation?
ü  The south of France

 Would you rather fly up in the clouds or swim under the sea?
ü  Neither..I’m afraid of drowning and I’m afraid of falling..If I were forced to choose it would be flying.

Who is your closest blogger friend?
ü  Too many to mention, love my fellow bloggers.

What is your dream closet must have? (bags/shoes/clothes/accessories)
ü  Shoes, shoes and more shoes

Classic or trendy? Why?
ü  Classic, because true class never goes out of fashion.

What is the smallest / simpliest thing that makes you happy?
ü  Knowing I don’t need to wake up early the next day...


Question for the blogs I have tagged:

Ø Why blogging?
Ø What’s your dream job?
Ø Your favourite 2012 fashion trend
Ø Which 3 people dead or alive would you invite to dinner?
Ø Favourite book
Ø How would you define your style
Ø Favourite pieces in your closet
Ø Your favourite style icon
Ø Favourite blog right now?
Ø Jeans or leggings?
Ø Night-in or night out?

BLOGS I AM TAGGING:


Have fun ladies!





3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    Thank you for your commment. I follow you:-)
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! And yes, Adele for the win ;].

    XOXO,
    KIMBERLY
    KIMBERLYLUXE.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. All your comments are welcome and appreciated. Leave a link to your blog or website and I'll be sure to visit.
Laters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...