Sunday 17 February 2013

My Valentines day

I wore this outfit to my valentines day dinner and outdoor movie date. I know its not your typical Vday pink or red and white outfit, but I felt pretty in black. I tried to lighten up the outfit with the colourful head scarf. 
My boyfriend and I went to an outdoor movie screening of Paris je taime at the Maboneng Precinct in downtown Jozi. As we arrived on Fox street for the movie, we were welcome by a gorgeous visual of tens of red beanie bags across the street laid out before the big screen. After a refreshing welcome cocktail, we had dinner at Shap'braai which is a chisa nyama esk township style kind of restaurant. Then with bubbly and pop corn in hand we watched the movie under the stars. It was a really cool experience, and the beanie bags were surprisingly comfortable and created a conducive environment to cuddling. 








What I wore:
- Peplum skirt- Jo Borkett
- Tux blazer- H&M
- Scarf worn as a turban- Forever New
- Peep toe boots- Edgars










2 comments:

  1. love this simple and chic outfit. I adore your turban :)

    Join my giveaway. Visit my blog for more details
    www.iammariabee.blogspot.com

    Love, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look over here, sogorgeous :) Love the coat. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. All your comments are welcome and appreciated. Leave a link to your blog or website and I'll be sure to visit.
Laters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...