Wednesday 6 March 2013

Pretty little liars

My obsession right now is Pretty Little Liars…an American thriller/ drama tv show about four friends living in Rosewood. The series follows the lives of Aria (Lucy Hale), Hanna (Ashley Benson), Spencer (Troian Bellisario) and Emily (Shay Mitchell); whose clique falls apart after the disappearance of their queen bee Alison (Sasha Pieterse).One year later they begin receiving messages from a mysterious figure using the name "A" who threatens to expose their secrets. 



The writing is magnificent and the plot just the right amount of thick.
My real obsession with the show is not with the thrilling writing but with Hanna. Hanna is the blonde "it girl" of the group. She used to be on Days of Lives as Abe Deveraux. She's a stylish diva on Pretty Little Liars with a wardrobe I would kill for...
This show is better that Gossip Girl...yes I said it!

























\


10 comments:

  1. Debe estar bien esta serie!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Italy there is not this serie! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Haven't read the books, but I can imagine they must be thrilling.

      Delete
  4. Did you say "This show is better that Gossip Girl", I need to see it? anything better than GG is a must see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes my friend its better that GG. So these girls are in high school but the kind of happenings in their lives are soo adult such that you forget they are 15. The fashion on GG is better I'll admit...S01 should be on DVD already, the US is on S03 now.

      Delete
  5. Thank you friend, ill be on a look out for it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Much like Gossip Girl, I mainly watch Pretty Little Liars to see what the characters will wear - they all have amazing style, but I would most love to walk into Spencer's closet and borrow things, she always looks so effortless put together!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I havent seen any episode of it but if it is better GG I have to see it. :)

    Kisses, Lucy :)
    stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. All your comments are welcome and appreciated. Leave a link to your blog or website and I'll be sure to visit.
Laters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...