Thursday 28 February 2013

AUTUMN/ WINTER TRENDS

Grazia and Jo Borkett hosted a winter trends readers night in Sandton this Tuesday.
Champagne and macaroons in hand, the Grazia team took us through what we can expect to be wearing in a few weeks from Jo Borkett in line with fashion trends.

You can expect more peplums (Yay), brocade (not a fan, would rather leave this fabric to grand ma's curtains), leather, camouflage, prints and lots of knit wear. I'm excited to wear some leather and camouflage; I also can't wait for winter knits for when a coat is just too much. 
Another surprising yet interesting trend is velvet, my friend and I went gaga for Jo Borkett's velvet skater skirts in black or maroon. This winter will be full of lush, feminine and luxurious fabrics.    






What I wore..

I wore black and white slim leg pants with a cropped t-shirt and a tux blazer. The pants are very comfortable and casual, pairing them with the tux blazer made more a little more dressier. The blazer is from H&M, the pants are Cotton on and the tank top is from Mr Price. 







The shopping..
What do you get when you put a group of women in a Jo Borkett store with everything on the floor at 30% less?..Madness!


The jacket of the season..

I fell in love with the ox blood clutch with studs, and the most beautiful leather sleeves winter jacket.



The Fashion..









6 comments:

  1. awesome post!

    www.glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing outfit!Love your style ^^
    I am now following your cool blog :)
    Hope you can visit mine and maybe follow as well if you like it :)
    << From Brussels, with Love>>

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so gorgeous! I'm seriously loving your style! Those accessories are to die for! I'm your newest follower via google #69 and bloglovin. I'd love it if you could check out my blog and follow back? Also, it'd be great if we'd be able to connect on twitter! Let me know if you add me, so that I can follow you back there too =D

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: Sensiblestylist

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanta el look, los pantalones muy bonitos!!!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi!
    i love ur look! nice blog! :)
    wanna follow each other??
    xxx
    www.themidniteblues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. All your comments are welcome and appreciated. Leave a link to your blog or website and I'll be sure to visit.
Laters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...