Friday 29 March 2013

Ultimate Strapless Wonderbra

I am more than happy to spend my hard earned money on companies whose mission it is to make women's lives easier...better and more fabulous.
More often than not products aimed at women over promise and advertisers like to think if the product is pink we will buy it...

I found a product I just have to share. Its reasonably priced, delivers on each promise and it’s in different colours.
If your bra cup is C or larger then you know the pains of the strapless bra. Most so called strapless bras slip and you must keep pulling them up and some just do not provide the much needed lift and hold to the ladies.

I call this bra the magic bra, the official name is The Ultimate strapless bra from Wonderbra.
This is the only strapless bra you need to have, when I read the label and it said "Now you can Jump, dance, play..." I thought there they go again over promising.

But to my greatest delight this bra is comfortable, has maximum hold and gives a beautiful lift. No slips. No pulls.
Make sure you get yourself measured first so that you buy your correct size.

Where to buy it

For R420 you can get this bra at the following outlets:
- Edgars
- Truworths
- Zando.co.za
- Wonderbra.co.za




4 comments:

  1. Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow, I like it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I'm looking for something like this. How much it costs?
    I follow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its about 30 Pounds..Thanks for the follow.

      Delete
  3. Hey =)
    I need such a bra.I think for summer it's the best you can wear under white shirts.I hate it when it looks like a see through shirt just because of the stripes...

    Yours
    zimtkringel.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. All your comments are welcome and appreciated. Leave a link to your blog or website and I'll be sure to visit.
Laters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...