Monday 1 April 2013

Floral prints

I wore this outfit to a friend's wedding yesterday. The end of March is technically Autumn, but as you can see I am desperately holding on to the warmth and brightness of Summer. In the morning there was a bit of an overcast but it cleared out later and the day was almost as a gorgeous as the bride.

I wore a floral spring strapless dress with my ultimate strapless bra underneath. I paired the dress with my pastel Nine Wests which I don't wear as often as I had hoped. 
Whenever I wear anything strapless, I worry about the constant pulling up of the bra.  Even with the dancing everything stayed in place the entire night thanks to the magic bra

What a wonderful day it was.




































About the look|

Dress|Asos|Shoes|Nine West|Bag|Forever New|Necklace|Zara


18 comments:

  1. you look perfect in this amazing dress!

    check out shapewear GIVEAWAY on my blog:
    http://mon-cherries.blogspot.com/2013/03/vedette-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, lets follow each other (:
    We are following you now.


    www.thescarletdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These dress is made for your

    Thank you, I followed you too

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful! Gorgeous dress!! Thanks for stopping by, sure we can follow each other, I'm following you now on GFC....waiting for you to do the same<3<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fab! Your dress is stunning! x

    ♡ E.
    http://machachu.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are just too cute! Merci for your lovely comment on my Blog! ♥ Sure I'd like to follow each other! I follow you now, hope we keep in touch!

    Lots of Love, Kyra
    www.kyras.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit! <3 Great dress and necklace. :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for following - I'm following you back!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look stunning. Great pairing of dress and necklace. I must get that bra. I have strapless bra woes too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sweet comment, dear!

    Amazing look & nice pics! I love, love your style!

    I am your follower now (with gfc & bloglovin`).
    And I will be SOO happy, if you follow me:-)

    xxx
    Tatiana

    http://www.bonnieblog.net/

    My FACEBOOK
    My LOOKBOOK
    My TWITTER

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful dress! ♥
    Of course, i'd like to follow each other! I follow you now! xx

    allis15.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really like your outfit, the dress is beautiful!!!
    Would you like to follow???

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the dress:) u look stunning follow when u can>>>>
    wwwherstyle19.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the dress, it is amazing by your figure1 Shall we follow? let me know XSE

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look good gal, love your ensembles...im crazy about your bag in this outfit

    http://thickfitandfabulous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. All your comments are welcome and appreciated. Leave a link to your blog or website and I'll be sure to visit.
Laters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...