Saturday 17 August 2013

The amazing Style36

Style36.co.za has amazing designer goodies for all tastes. Below are a few of my favorite pieces.

Suzaan Heyns is famous for her amazing tailoring; clearly evident in this bodysuit, which is perfection and will go with pretty much anything in your wardrobe. This gorgeous piece is definitely on my wishlist.

Dolce & Cabbana, need I say more?
Daniella Michelle- Gorge!


One word, Cute! This is the perfect skater skirt for Spring by Georgie B.
 Loin Cloth & Ashes does prints like no one else. I want this jacket for myself

Zoom: The office court shoe with a gold tip. Love!

This Thula Sindi dress or the Maxi skirt (I haven't decided which one) is going to be my Summer statement piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. All your comments are welcome and appreciated. Leave a link to your blog or website and I'll be sure to visit.
Laters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...