Saturday 26 October 2013

The waist coat and leather skirt

I loved wearing this look. Its a little bit serious and a little cheeky at the same time. I combined a faux leather skirt with a thrifted waist coast with gold buttons. My friend Linda did such a good job taking the photos- check out her stylish pink sandals below.  


Anisa for Project at Mr Price in Skirts| Thrifted waist coast| Aldo in sling bags| Steve Madden in Sandals







































































Trust me, this is the IT sandal of the season, the brighter the better..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. All your comments are welcome and appreciated. Leave a link to your blog or website and I'll be sure to visit.
Laters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...