Sunday 21 October 2012

Floral prints!

I tried my hand at the floral print trend with a peplum skirt from Jo Borkett. 

There are only two rules on how to wear floral prints as far as I'm concerned:  
- 1, You can do as I have done by pairing your floral skirt or pants with a simple one colour top.  The loud prints are toned down by the single tone top and no one gets a headache from looking at you. 
- 2, You can pair prints with prints and have an over the top fabulous outfit that is not to be worn by the faint hearted. You pick! 

I wore this outfit to a sunny spring lunch, I ended up swapping the heels for flats and it worked just as well.   










About the outfit:
- Skirt- Jo Borkett
- Top- Woolies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. All your comments are welcome and appreciated. Leave a link to your blog or website and I'll be sure to visit.
Laters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...