Wednesday 24 October 2012

Grazia SA readers event

Last night I attended the very first Grazia SA's readers event in Rosebank. It was an Italian affair where   colors,  patterns and eye shadow were the topics on everyone's lips. Wine flowed freely while the Grazia team gave fashion and beauty tips for the season. The evening was a definite a success; all the right ingredients that make the perfect dinner party were present.. Wine, Fashion, Pasta and and the oh so glorious goodie bag.

http://www.graziadaily.co.za






What I wore:
I wore my Thula Sindi yellow dress, which is my full proof go to outfit.
I paired it with pink 9wests and a blue beaded beck piece.


The fabulous goodie bags:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. All your comments are welcome and appreciated. Leave a link to your blog or website and I'll be sure to visit.
Laters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...