Saturday 17 November 2012

50 shades of orange..

Ok, so its really just 3 shades of orange..
I love this girly look, I wore it on a sunny warm African day. I played with different shades of pink, salmon and orange.
Using the same colour three or four times on the same outfit can really look sophisticated and fun; I did it with three different shades of pink. I tried to create a continuous smooth colour palet with my oranges and pinks from the top to the shoes. This look is the opposite of colour blocking. I then attempted to create some sort of deperation with the different colour belt.

The lovely colorful belt is from Mr Price, It came with a pair of pants that I'm planning to cut and make into shorts..I'll update you on that later.

The skirt is from Forever New, the shoes from Nine West and the top cost me R35 at Mr Price..Yay!





























12 comments:

  1. A new book? ahahah Just jocking :) ahah
    Love the dress, really cool!!!
    Baci, Denis.

    http://thebsheep.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love the outfit, so pretty and the colors look lovely together!!
    Thanks for the comment on my blog btw, sure we can follow each other! Following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dress and shoes!!!!

    Kisses, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog and for following me! Your blog is great to and I love your outfit :)
    Love, Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dress, I love it! Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I follow you with pleasure, I wait you on my blog ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything here!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing Dress ! ;)
    Egle by www.tobeaddictedtoshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love your blog amazing outfit!!! Would love it if you can check out mine,

    Can follow each other on bloglovin' & GFC? Will follow straight back,
    Looking forward to hearing from you!

    www.kellyjade.co.uk

    Kelly xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. All your comments are welcome and appreciated. Leave a link to your blog or website and I'll be sure to visit.
Laters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...