Monday 12 November 2012

JUST DO IT!

I love this red floral skirt from Mr price, I don't quite remember how much I paid for it but it was for sure below R100. Don't you just love a steal?
Its tulip shaped with a floral print.

In this look I mixed a lot of things; firstly the turban, my all time favorite piece of clothing which I have blogged about too many times!.. then there's the comfortable sporty t-shirt and of course the beloved belt and If I could I would belt everything.
I got this belt at Edgars for R100, it really fits in with everything. What a great buy!

I was going for a confortible look here with efortless chic..

There are many ways to style a turban and I'll show you one of the ways soon.  If you a interested, watch this space and get your scarfs ready.

















About the outfit:
- Skirt- Mr Price
- Shirt- Nike @Nike
- Bag- Aldo
- Scarf used as a head wrap- Forever new
- Belt- Edgars

11 comments:

  1. Nice outfit. Please do the turban tutorial, I would really like to learn how to wear one, they look really cool on you! Guess what, I managed to get a pair of jeans at Edgars, yay.It's still with their tailors coz I'm a little short (couldn't find any in the petite section).
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you found great jeans, hopefully at a great price. Turban tutorial will come soon; there's a lot you can do with it but I'l try and keep it simple.

      Delete
  2. Adorable like ever :)
    Kisses, Den.

    http://thebsheep.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait for the turban tutirial.

    Love Kgabi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always took it for granted that people know how to tie a turban. Been getting so many requests.

      Delete
  4. So cute dear!
    Thanks 4 your lovely comment on my blog, too. Would u like to follow each other?
    kisses,
    http://keepitstylishandsexy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this skirt and liking the way you've kept it quite casual!

    Please check out my blog and follow if you like it. x
    ohsewfashion.com // @ohsewfashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Linde. I'll follow u huny.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. All your comments are welcome and appreciated. Leave a link to your blog or website and I'll be sure to visit.
Laters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...