Sunday 4 November 2012

BTM TENNIS MATCH

Today was the Breaking the Mauld exhibition tennis match between the Williams sisters. I was rooting for Serena of course and she didn't disappoint fans when she won in straight sets. 

The majority of the people in the arena were rooting for Venus, she had a connection with the crowd and was overall a very likable player. 

Serena looked great in a white Nike peplum skirt with a salmon top; her body was as athletic as ever.

It was very hot, so I went for a light and fresh look..I paired a short summer dress with a denim top. 













What I wore:
Shirt dress- Edgars
Denim shirt- Edgars

4 comments:

  1. Love your dress!!
    Un kiss
    Rocío
    http://elclosetderocio.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look! kisses from:
    frontlow.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your dress!
    Following you on Bloglovin and GFC:)

    Kisses, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. All your comments are welcome and appreciated. Leave a link to your blog or website and I'll be sure to visit.
Laters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...