Monday 5 November 2012

SHOPPING AT SARIE!


Sarie, the Afrikaans women's magazine has the most adorable online store. They stock clothing from Christopher Strong Michelle Ludek, Habits and many more.
I did the happy dance when I found this site; just the other day I was complaining about how there aren't enough stores with local designed clothing.. 
The fact that my Afrikaans is unusable didn't matter, I would know the word skirt in any language. This site is soo much fun and it really has a wide range of clothing..from a longish list of designers.
You must visit it; the site comes in English as well if your Afrikaans is also lacking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. All your comments are welcome and appreciated. Leave a link to your blog or website and I'll be sure to visit.
Laters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...