Thursday 8 November 2012

PURPLE SKIRT

I love ladylike dresses and skirts. Clinched at the waist, 50s style, just below the knee frocks make me feel like a woman. They are understated and sexy..with a lil glamour. Classy, understated Gorgeousness. I think I am always on the look out for 50s style clothing; if I had the time I would troll vintages stores in search of aged treasures.

This purple Christopher Strong skirt is one of my power outfits; I wear it when I need to feel like I can take over the world... 
The skirt sways when I move and it has big pockets enough for a blackberry, a lip gloss and and car keys..whats not to love!

I tried to keep the rest of the outfit quite simple, because I felt the skirt is quite present..








About the outfit:
- Skirt- Christopher Strong @ http://www.koop.Sarie.com
- Shirt- Woolies
- Shoes- Guess

5 comments:

  1. I love the touch of 50's elegance in the skirt's design, its gorgeous, and its got pockets-how practical :-) I see you got it at the Sarie store, will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you honey, the Sari store is my fav thing right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it love it love it !!!!!!!! i wish i look like you! :) you're great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful style dear! love everything there, your shoes!!!!! HOT!
    http://clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. All your comments are welcome and appreciated. Leave a link to your blog or website and I'll be sure to visit.
Laters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...