Wednesday 7 November 2012

Office wear..

This is my interpretation of the reserved office look. I felt like being serious but comfortable and which a tad of whimsy. I work in a conservative banking environment where suits and ties are the order of the day. Because of this I'm always looking for cuter, edgier and just plain different ways of interpreting my office look. Wearing a plain brown accountant suit is not my idea of a goo look..

Here I try to reinterpret the pencil skirt with a shirt by wearing a peplum short skirt and sheer blouse. The neckpiece is my way of wearing the tie.











About the outfit:
- Skirt- Jo Borkett
- Shirt- Trenery
- Neck piece- 
- Shoes- 9west

3 comments:

  1. I like this look, office wear without the "too serious" undertones. I've been learning how to put together work outfits similar to yours by filling up a board on pinterest, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing! i love this outfit and i'll inspire!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a corporate chic!! thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. Followed you dear. it'll be a pleasure if you can follow back :)

    Love, Maria
    www.imavintagebee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. All your comments are welcome and appreciated. Leave a link to your blog or website and I'll be sure to visit.
Laters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...