Saturday 10 November 2012

The perfect pair of jeans

Finding the perfect pair of jeans can be a struggle.. The right cut, the right length, the right fit..all important considerations. The perfect pair of jeans has a way of making you feel like a million bucks. It hides all the stuff you want to hide and highlights your best assets.
Denim is one of those classic trends that never go out of fashion.

I love my jeans just above the ankle, low cut without showing any under garments and well fitting without being too tight..
I always go for as little embellishments as possible. If the jeans must have glitters and diamante on them, then they should be dead cheap so that when I get sick of them I don't feel bad about how much I spent on them.

There are no rules on how to wear jeans; anyhow goes. Wear them with heels, with flats or with a blaser for a casual formal look and with a tshirt for a very casual feel. Anyway you want them will do.

I was going for comfortable casual chic..









About the outfit:
- Jeans- Edgars
- Top- Zara
- Shoes- La Boutique
- Bag- Woolies

6 comments:

  1. nice jeans, suits you well and I like your bag :)

    Love, Maria
    www.imavintagebee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jeans looks amazing on u!


    -True

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bag!
    Do you wanna follow each other?
    Kisses, Denis.
    http://thebsheep.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those jeans fitting so well! Looking too cute!
    http://clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. All your comments are welcome and appreciated. Leave a link to your blog or website and I'll be sure to visit.
Laters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...