Monday 12 November 2012

SEQUINS..

A little glits and shine is acceptable during the day. . .Thank goodness fashion has decided to be accepting of bling in daylight.
Bling in the form of sequins is soo hot right now...Spice up your outfit with opposites; i.e. Balance the sequines with less glitzy, less dressy pieces.
Instead of heels, wear this look with sneakers or flats to create that contrast.

I have a sequin skirt that I have always felt is too dressy and shiny as a result I haven't worn it much.
With bravery this weekend I wore it, I attempted to loosen it up by pairing it with a loose fitting knit jersey and I swapped the heels for flats.
I liked the results, still super chic but a lot more relaxed.
There really is no need to fear sequins...













About the outfit:
- Skirt- Thula Sindi
- Jersey- Forever  new
- Flats - La Boutique
- Clutch- Nine West

2 comments:

  1. amazing outfit :) Congrats :)
    Kisses, Denis.

    http://thebsheep.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. All your comments are welcome and appreciated. Leave a link to your blog or website and I'll be sure to visit.
Laters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...